Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Snow!

Happy New Year!!  I can't believe it's 2013 already!  Well this morning I woke up to flurries of snow... it was really pretty!  I thought I'd share the pictures with you.  : )  Erin went out this morning and took some pictures for me, so that I could put these on here. : )


This is a small tree that we have in our front yard lightly covered with snow.

 Our back porch

Erin's car
 
 
                                        This is Daddy's shed in our back yard, by our garden

Bricks around our flowerbed in our front yard

~

Eventhough we enjoyed the snow while it fell, it didn't stay too long.: (   Some of it has stuck around a little bit longer, but a lot of it has already melted.  : /  I'm sad... but hopefully it will come again, before the weather becomes warmer. 
I also realized that this is my one year anniversity of my blog today!  You guys have made 2012 AWSOME... eventhough I havn't been all that comitted to posting often enough. ; )
But I have made it one of my New Year's revolutions to be more comitted to you all.  So I will try to keep this promise the best that I can. : )
I can't wait to see what the Lord will do in 2013!  I guess we'll have to wait and see! ;  )
                                                                           Have a great day!
                                                                                    ~ Mallory



2 comments:

Lil said...

Isn't snow beautiful? Ours is melting too. *tear* But we enjoyed it while we could! :) You have a wonderful, Christ-filled 2013!!!
~Lily~

Grace Upon Grace said...

I know! :) All we have is rain now... :(
You have a great 2013 too!;)