Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chapter 2

I just wanted to quickly let you all know that I have FINALLY finished Chapter 2 of "Katie's Journey"! : ) Sorry that it took so long to post, and I hope you like it.  I had little bit more trouble with this one... and I will adment... this isn't my strongest writing skills. : ( 
But I do want to tell you that if you get a little lost in the plot of this chapter, I'm puting little hints here and there later, so that you can kind of guess what Katie is struggling with through out the whole book.  Thanks for reading!
                                                How has your week been so far?  I hope it's been great! : )
                                                                           Your sister in Christ,
                                                                                  ~  Mallory

No comments: