Thursday, November 21, 2013

Middle Earth Day 4-12


                                                                             
     Day 4:  Favorite scene
I actually have two favorite scenes... one is the one that made me almost cry, and one is the more happy scenes.  This was such a cute scene with Merry and Pippin!
This one makes me cry! :'(   
 
Day 5: Best of the Fellowship
Pippin would have to be my favorite person out of the Fellowship. I know... he's not very heroic, but he's hilarious and a tad bit of a hero in his own way. ;)
 
Day 6: Best of Thorin's Party
 
Balin is the oldest and wisest dwarves in Thorin's party, and I think he's just so cute! ;)
 
Day 7: Favorite weapon
I've always wanted my own bow and arrow.
 
Day 8: Favorite costume
 
Thorin Oakenshield
 
Day 9: Prettiest dress
Arwen
 
Day 10: Most epic armor
Merry
 
Day 11: Favorite battle
I don't have a favorite battle... I like them all. ;)
 
Day 12: Favorite location
I love the Shire! :)
 
Until tomorrow...
~ Mallory Beth
 

1 comment:

Grace said...

You've been nominated for an award! You can see the post here:http://gracefullyfeminine.blogspot.com/2013/12/elegant-blogger-award.html

xoxo
Grace