Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Day Middle-Earth Challenge Day 1-3

Ok!  One the blogs that I follow posted about this a few weeks ago, but I haven't had time to post lately.  So the new Hobbit movie is coming out on December 13th (YAY!), so this is kind of leading up to the new movie. :) So to catch up, here's the first three days.
 
 Day 1: Favorite Book
 
So... I am a huge fan of these movies, but the only book I have part way read, is the first book.
(Shame on me, right?)
 
Day 2: Favorite movie
 
This is also the only movie I've seen all the way through.. We own all of them, but they are not accessible at this moment for me to watch them.  :(
 
Day 3: Favorite quote
 
Frodo: “I wish none of this had happened.
                                             Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”
 
Until tomorrow...
~ Mallory
 


No comments: