Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 
 Wow! Is 2014 really here already?!
There are so many blessing that the Lord has given me and my family over the course of this year, that I can't name them all. He's given us a new church family who have welcomed us with open arms, and I have made so many friends that I'm truly amazed! We've had hard times, tears, but a whole lot of wonderful laughter that got us through those hard times. I thank God for everything that has happened this year, for I know in my heart that it has brought me closer to Him and my family.
I am very thankful for everyone in my life, and I pray that this year is better than the last.
 HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Happy New Year to you, Mallory! I'm looking forward to seeing what God has planned for this next chapter of our lives. God bless!

Rebekah said...

Hi Mallory,
Just wanted to make sure you knew that the first Triple Creek Ranch book is available for purchase. You can buy it on Amazon, from my blog or from lightoffaith.com
Book 2 will probably be out in a week or so. :)