Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hollywood Dreamz Dance Recital 2012 - June 16

Hi!  I know that my last post was short and sweet, but that's because I've been so busy lately!  For the last few months I've been getting ready to preform at my dance recital that was a few weeks ago.  I've been dancing at this studio for 5 or 6 years now, but I've danced for almost 12 years!! 
I'd like to share some of the pictures from the recital. : ) This years theme was " Hollywood Dreamz".

This is my best friend Ginger and I backstage before the recital. 

This is the advanced class ballet. I'm on the far left. : )
I think my solo song this year was my favorite, out of all of them!
My song was "The Call" by Regina Spektor from the movie Prince Caspian! I love those movies! ; )


This is my whole class in the front, at the awards ceremony.  Behind them are all the girls in the whole studio.




These are the beautiful flowers that my friends gave me!
( Aren't they pretty? )



Remember my dance teacher, Wendi, who had breast cancer?  Well this is her!! 
I said I had great news in my last post... well I wanted to tell you guys that she is now cancer free!!!!!
 She had surgery in February or March, and it went wonderful!!
The owner of the studio, Stephanie,  thought that us big girls should preform a special dance in honor of how much we love Wendi! We wanted her to know that we will support her all the way through the whole ordeal! But the problem was that the dance was a secret! It was hard to keep it a secret, but it was worth it to see her face when we were through! : ) Thank you for all the prayers that you've said over her! Please continue to have her in your prayers! That the cancer will stay away, and that she would be healed.

~ Mallory : )

4 comments:

Lil said...

Praise the Lord about your teacher! So glad she's doing well, I will keep praying.
Oh and I LOVE the song The Call by Regina! Soooo gorgeous. ;)

Hannah B. said...

How fun, Mallory! " The Call" is such a neat song and I'm sure that it was fun to dance to! =) I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter of "Kaitie's Journey"!

Grace Upon Grace said...

Thank you for your prayers Lily Marie! I really appreciate it!!

Hannah, it was a VERY fun song to dance to! I will really work on the 2nd chapter of my story, and get it posted as soon as I can!
Hope to see you soon!

Andi Carter said...

Hey, Mallory! thanks for coming over and visiting my blog today. You have a lovely blog over here! TTYL