Saturday, June 1, 2013

Katie's Journey Button



 
 
 I've been wanting to make button for my story "Katie's Journey".  I found this picture on Pinterest, which I'm absolutely addicted to, and thought that It would be the perfect button!  I wanted to ask you guys if you'd put the button on your blog?  I thought that it would be a good way to advertise, not only my story, but my blog also. :D   Here's the link that you can connect to the button: http://thefaithcorner.blogspot.com/p/katies-journey.html
Thanks!
~Mallory Beth
 
P.S. I am still trying to work on Chapter 3.  I know... it's been a long time since I've posted a chapter, so I'll try to get it up when everything calms down here. :D

1 comment:

Alexandra Marie said...

Hey there! My friend is hosting an awesome giveaway! If you follow her blog via Bloglovin' you can enter! If you decide to participate, drop her a comment and let her know I referred you!
Alex

here is her blog :-) http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-time.html