Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Homescool Civil War Ball Deadline

 
Ball Flyer  Hello!  I forgot to mention in my last post about the Civil War Ball that the deadline to buy tickets is on March 13th.  So if you have been thinking about buying tickets, please, this is the time.  Only a week left! We'd love to see you there! : D  Remember that all ages are welcome, so you won't have to worry about the little ones! : )
We do have a blog set up: http://thecivilwarball.blogspot.com/.  All of the information about costumes, ticket prices, and the location of the ball are on there.  If you want to order tickets, or have any questions, you can call my sister, Erin at (918)-373-3746. Or you can e-mail us at: thecivilwarball@yahoo.com

 ~
 
I have a lot to post about, but I will find time to to do that at the end of the week! : )
 
Thanks,
Mallory

No comments: