Thursday, November 15, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!!!

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been really busy!  It seems that it's impossible to slow down lately, and I know that my family isn't the only one.  Why is it that the world says that homeschooled people aren't socialized, though it seems to us that we're running none-stop? : /
  ... I'm not sure...
 I promise to post more after everything calms down! 

I do have a couple questions for all of you. First, what did you think of the election?  You've sort of heard what I thought, but I'm curious what you think.  : )
Second, do you think it's a good idea if the 20 states decide to succeed from the Union and start our own conservative government?  Some people are afraid that it will start a civil war... what do you think? : )
If you haven't read an article about it, here's a link to a Yahoo! post. Click here to view it.
( I couldn't find one off of a conservative website, so I had to link this one. )

Those of you who are just seeing my blog for the first time, feel free to say what you feel!
I'm sorry for my sort of "political" post, but I hope you like it.  : )

~ Mallory

No comments: