Monday, September 24, 2012

Polls Are Open!

Hey!  Good news!  My poll is now re-open, and I also have a new one that I have put on there. There will be more polls in the future... I'll just have to find out what to put on them. Ha ha! : )

I do have a question for you guys  who have polls on their own blogs though.  When I went to add another answer to the new poll, it just wouldn't let me click on it, and so that's why there's only two answers to choose from.  Any suggestions?

But please feel free to vote! 
Thanks! 
 Mallory

4 comments:

Anna said...

Hey, Mallory! Thanks soooo much for following my blog. :) I'd LOVE to return to the favor!!!!

About polls--usually when you get a poll it shows up with at least four answers. To add more, click the "add more answers". If that doesn't work, I'm not sure... :/ Maybe some kind of thing to do with layout or something....? I'll try to think of something!!!! :)

Unknown said...

polls are always a fun way to interact with your readers! I really like to read stuff like biographies and memoirs.
I can't wait to read some more blogs from you in the future! you will get the hang of it ;)
have a great day!

Unknown said...

oh. By the way, I LOVE that you are staying pure until marriage! that is so awesome Mallory!
so am i!!!
;)

Grace Upon Grace said...

Morgan, thank you for visiting my page! You're right... I've not quite got the hang of blogging a lot yet! Haha! But I'll get used to it. : )