Saturday, September 22, 2012

Could It Be?




Just wondering.....

 

Could these two small leaves that I found, be the first signs of Fall?  I hope so! : ) 
Fall is my favorite season for me, to admire God's creation. What's your favorite season of the year?  : ) 
 
 
Is it just me, or is this huge spider a little scary? We've found two of these in our backyard now! The other one is a little bit more large than this one 
See the more white part of the web? If you look a little closer, it looks like writing, like in Charlot's Web! Cool, right?
OK... I'm done rambling for now! Ha ha! : )
Have a nice Sunday tomorrow!
 
 

3 comments:

Lil said...

Oh man I could never decide on my favorite season. I love them all! And yeah, everyone says that, but it's so true! :)

-Lily

P.S. I fear spiders. And chemistry. ;)

Grace Upon Grace said...

Ha ha! That's funny! : ) I've just started Biology, but I've heard that Chemistry is VERY scary.
Thanks for commenting! : )

Savories of life said...

photo challenge over at my blog! The theme is Autumn Time Photo Challenge. Here's the link: http://irishragamuffinslilsister.blogspot.com/2012/10/autumn-time-photo-challenge.html