Friday, July 29, 2016

Homeschool Civil War Ball!!!!

Good evening, everyone!! I have some exciting news for you guys out there that are homeschooled! My older sister hosted a homeschool civil war ball for two years (2013-2014). But when she got married and moved away at the end of 2014, the balls unfortunately couldn't be planned from so far away. But now, in a little under a month, my sister her family are coming home!! I can't believe that so much time has passed! But God has truly blessed us, and let the time go by faster. 
So in lieu of that, she's very anxious to get the balls up and running again. I know it isn't for another eight months, but I'm so excited about it that I just couldn't wait to share it. If you guys live close to the venue, I hope you and your families can come! :-)

Here's few pictures from the ball from to years ago.



I will update you later on as the ball gets closer about some details like dress code. 

Your Sister in Christ,
Mallory Beth

No comments: