Monday, April 15, 2013

Chuch News

 
 I wanted to tell you all that I think the Lord has led us to a church to stay for the time being!!  We have been visiting the church for the last few months with some friends. The people have been so hospitable to us and so welcoming, that I feel apart of the family!  But I feel that I shouldn't get my hopes up too much, in case the Lord doesn't want us to become members and remain there.
 I've had a jumble of emotions these last few months.  First, God leads us away from the only church family that I've only known.  Then we're visiting different churches every Sunday, and not feeling that it's where we need to be as a family.  It got so frustrating at times, that I just wanted to give up, and I found my crying myself to sleep at night.  Then I couldn't take it any longer. I cried out to God to ask His forgiveness, and asking Him to do His Will for our family.  Then, and only then, did I see that God was working in ways that I couldn't see before!  I was so focused on what I wanted, that I was missing the beautiful plan that He has for me and my family!  Now I know that even though God hasn't completely answered us, I know that He still has a WONDERFUL plan for us! : D
Thank you to all that have prayed for us, and please continue to for our family.
Your sister in Christ,
Mallory


No comments: