Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fort Rock Family Camp April 12-15

I know.... I haven't been on here in over a month!  Sorry! 
 My sister and I have been busy sewing ALOT for our local homescool convention Thursday through Saturday. 
Our family also recently went to a family camp in Combs, Arkansas, called Fort Rock.  Have any of you guys heard of it??  It was a blast!! I wanted to some of the pictures we took that weekend.
( Beware: This might be a very long post! )
Entrance to the camp.
"The town"





Our cabin

Our beautiful view from the front porch!

Erin, Daddy, and I by the fire.

Erin. ( My sister )



Mommy and Daddy on the porch before breakfast.



Archery range... it was a LONG walk down there!


Me shooting a bow and arrow.


Mommy taking a turn shooting.


This was where Mommy's arrow hit!


Rifle range.


Me shooting a 22 rifle. ( It was my first time shooting, so I didn't know how to aim. Haha! )

The beginning of the zipline.  This zipline is actually the longest in the state of Arkansas! 

Daddy getting harnessed up for the zipline.

Erin on the morning of her 21st birthday!



I didn't ride it the first day, so I was a little hesitant!  But it was worth it!!

Daddy, Erin, and I went on a trail ride, which was really fun!!


This picture shows you how high we were.


This is a group picture of all who were there.

Our family with the owner, Mr. Forsyth.




We didn't want to leave, but we knew that it was time to go home, and we would be back.  It really was a blessing from the Lord that we were able to go, and I am very grateful to Him for it!!

Here is the link to the Fort Rock Family Camp website, and I really do encourage your family to take this trip. It will bring your family closer to each other and closer to God also! 
  

your sister in Christ,

Mallory : )

4 comments:

Mazzou said...

Hello! Thanks again for following my blog. :)
This is a very interesting post! It looks like such a fun place. I enjoyed the pictures.

Grace Upon Grace said...

Thank you, Marjo!!

Lil said...

Sweet! I want to go there now. ;)

Grace Upon Grace said...

I know!! I really want to go back!! You should go some time. : )