Saturday, March 10, 2012

Civil War Ball

Our family recently attended a home school Civil War ball  in Sand Springs. It was very fun!!  Everyone was dressed up in that era, and was a great time with family and friends, new and old! : )   We were very blessed by the Lord, to get to spend some family time and just throw the worries of the world away!!! 

 This is a picture of my lovely older sister, Erin and I, in front of Logan's Roadhouse.  We and all of our close friends went to eat before the ball, and we got some very weird looks!!  But that was alright.. we weren't offended at all!!!  It was quite humorous!
I promise to post the other pictures and videos when I can download them to my laptop! : )
                                                   
                                        Your Sister in Christ,
                                                 ~ Mallory

6 comments:

♥godsgirlz1♥ said...

Hi Mallory, You commented on my blog asking if you could do the hairstyle with short hair. I will do the hairstyle on my sister to find out. I will comment here when I responded to your comment. Sorry for the wait.

♥Godsgirlz1♥


godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

Grace Upon Grace said...

Thank you! :)

Serenity said...

How fun!...:) I totally love how you went out to eat in your ball dresses. :b

Thanks for following my blog!

SERENITY

Savories of life said...

Love the civil war. i post about it on wednesday! we had a civil war balls anf confrence last year/ Do come over

Hannah B. said...

How Fun! I love your dresses.:)

Grace Upon Grace said...

Hey Hannah!
We looked at that link you sent us to your baby brother's Shutterfly, he's so cute! Tell your mom I said congrats!